Saturday, August 21, 2010

Business plan for an oil drilling business? Economics class?

At the moment, I have been assigned to create a business plan for an Oil drilling company. I need to know how much is generally spent on equipment, salaries, etc. And I also need to know how much income generally is. But the problem is I don't know where to find any of this stuff. I've thought about possibly e-mailing a company, but I'm not so sure I'd get a response. I've also tried looking for online business plans, examples or real ones, but I've found no luck...only business plans for doughnut shops and the like. I 've been to a lot of websites describing some of what I need to do, but none of it seems to help me get what I need. If anyone can provide any kind of information, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for anyone that helps.Business plan for an oil drilling business? Economics class?
This is a pretty involved question. I am a drilling consultant, so don't have much hands on with costs associated with starting up a rig company, my job is supervising the whole scope of the drilling operation on behalf of the oil company that hires the rigs.


I would suggest that you try googling these companies, and contacting them directly. I am sure they will be willing to help you out.


Precision Drilling


Lakota Drilling


Nabors Drilling


Akita Drilling.


These are all Canadian drilling companies so google the Canadian version. If you get no answers to your satisfaction, Let me know and I will try to give you some ball park figures. Let me know how you made out regardless


Good LuckBusiness plan for an oil drilling business? Economics class?
Thanks a ton for all the help and links to companies. Precision Drilling was the only one that wrote me back, but they gave me a ton of information...some that wasn't even needed, but nonetheless very much appreciated. Thanks again for everything. Report Abuse
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment