Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can anybody tell me where I can find a list of congressmen that oppose off shore drilling for oil?

Glenn Beck said he was going to post the list in his free newsletter, but you'll have to sign up for it to get it.





www.glennbeck.com





(newsletter is free, ';insider'; you have to pay for)





Edit: El -- I signed the petition a couple of days ago, and there were a little over 200k signatures. Now it's over 600k signatures. Cool!Can anybody tell me where I can find a list of congressmen that oppose off shore drilling for oil?
AmericanSolutions.com





I believe they have a list, if not you can at least sign the petition and find out how to contact your congressman to encourage them to pass legislation that will allow for us to drill our own reserves.Can anybody tell me where I can find a list of congressmen that oppose off shore drilling for oil?
keep an eye here -- they may change sides according to what is most advantageous -- so go back to these sites often.

No comments:

Post a Comment