Friday, July 30, 2010

Should we start drilling for oil in Alaska and offshore?

I am 100% for it.Should we start drilling for oil in Alaska and offshore?
No please don't drill me, I have no oil for you. :)Should we start drilling for oil in Alaska and offshore?
We have been drilling and pumping oil up here in Alaska since 1977. We simply do not have enough to satisfy the needs and wants of the whole USA.
what is this we stuff, bushco. has signed more oil leases over to the major oil companies than any other administration, they have chosen to sit on them,
I'm all for it.





To hell with the natural beauty of the country.





I don't want to pay $45 twice a week to fill up my tank!
Whatever you say P%26amp;S Jesus.
No.
I'm 100% all for it and we should have been doing it all along and many years ago.
absolutely. but first we should use huge nuclear bombs in both the north and south poles to melt most of ice. that way it will be easier for us to drill

No comments:

Post a Comment