Friday, July 30, 2010

Why does my dad say that Ashley Cole likes 'drilling for oil'. What does he mean by this?

Same thing as when you asked this slightly pathetic jokes 5 minutes ago.Why does my dad say that Ashley Cole likes 'drilling for oil'. What does he mean by this?
Implying that he is gay which I very much doubt.Why does my dad say that Ashley Cole likes 'drilling for oil'. What does he mean by this?
From what I understand he can't tag bottom or ream out the sides.





Maybe Cheryl is a duster.
He likes bottom sex?
it means he is an uphill gardener with a beard
perhaps if you ask him to demonstrate you might understand the concept better
Why don't you enter into a conversation with your father and ask him to elaborate on that comment.





Perhaps he is trying to insinuate that Mr Cole is homosexual. However, that can not be true, as he has a wife %26amp; they sleep together. They are trying for a baby, so if anything tell your dad, ';no , I think perhaps he likes to bat %26amp; bowl';





What a shame your old dad is such a homophobe. Did the apple fall far from the tree in your case? I think not
I say your dad likes dropping you on your head as a baby. You asked this question before, and it wasn't funny then.
means he's gay
I don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment